A short blog post just to share a few of my current favorite things!
List below with links to check them out! ❤
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Citrus Vanilla body wash
- Purchased from Target. This smells AMAZING, its moisturizing/doesn’t dry out my skin, and has the most pleasant citrus scent– it isn’t super zingy…it’s got the vanilla in there too which calms it a little. It’s a delightful combination.
- Sudio Sweden Vasa BLA in Rose Gold/White
- I’ve really been enjoying these wireless/Bluetooth earbuds. Great sound quality, feminine design (#rosegoldislife) and they’ve got a microphone too to take calls. I just couldn’t fork out the dough for Beats by Dre- glad I didn’t. These are perfect for now! There are discount codes all over the internet to bring the cost down another 15% through certain bloggers so find one before you order!
- Passion Planner (undated version)
- I have the undated version because I purchased in the middle of the year, allowing me to use the whole thing and get my $ worth. I can’t rave about these planners enough. They are for goal setting, for dreaming, for brainstorming, your daily agenda, your monthly calendar/overview. I’ve mentioned these in my 2017 goals blog post. I love love LOVE my planner and I’ll likely never find another one that quite fits my needs like this one. It’s where I dream, reevaluate how my time is being spent (there is a monthly reflection after each month so you can do this), and where I map out how I’m going to reach my goals. 🙂
Let me know if you try any of these and if you ❤ them too!